Monday, May 21, 2012

Decor Hacks = love

Decor Hacks. Get into it.

I can't get enough of this site. So creative and every time I leave after viewing these creations, I begin to see potential everywhere, as things could be. So exciting. My faves right now are...

- Basket shade Image via here
Vintage egg basket + exposed light = lovely! Imagine the shadows cast by this beauty.
For a small version, try using a lamp base (without the base, just the cord and bulb) and a lighter weight basket (cane, metal, etc) 

- Foxy lamp
Oh-my-gosh-so-cute-and-beautiful! And apparently you can use this idea with any shape or creation! Create your own using Matsutake's tutorial here

- Doily lamp shade
Oh, this appeals to my Nanner-isms, but in a cool and crafty way.
Love it. Check out how to here.


Have you made/found any great DIY projects around lately?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*