Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who needs food. I want fashion!

So, having recently started studies (visual merchandising!!) I've been very inspired by the trendy girls in my course. It's SO much fun coming to class every day and seeing everyone's choice of outfit. So many things I'd love to add to my own wardrobe! Although... Inspiration is great, but more and more additions to my "shopping wishlist" is tricky. I'm so pocket light at the moment *sigh*
...But a girl can dream, right!

So this week, my addition to my fashion wishlist is... 
Week 1: Brogues (with a difference)

But I can't decide...
...With colour/print?
After years avoiding anything pink or remotely girly, I'm in love!
(Although these are from the mens range but, whatever)
Paul Smith $395 found them here


...With texture?
These are a so retro cool! 
A little bit Picnic at Hanging Rock, a little bit Elvis
White 80's Deadstock Oxfords Braided $19.00, 
from ClosetCaseVNTG, Etsy here

...With ribbon and bows?
These classic patent black brogues are simple but oh so cute, 
like a little baby doll. (Love!) 
The ribbon bows are my favourite part, and the shiny shiny patent.
1980's Black Leather and Patent Lace Up Brogue Shoes
from PennyCones, Etsy here

...Neutrals? (to go with everything!)
These are so simple and understated, just lovely! 
I love the mousy grey colour of these ones, makes you want to pat them.
(they would look so sweet with creme coloured ribbon threaded through)
Grey Leather Lace Up Oxfords $56.00, via here 


Ooooh it's SO tricky! I want them all!
So ... Which is your favourite brogue?
(Send me a link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*