Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jersey creations by Southstreet

Lately, I've found myself reaching for my scarves, jackets, layers, etc only to realise (as I melt on my way to the bus) that the Oz Summer heat is not conducive to effective, fashionable layering.
Solution. Jersey creations by Southstreet (etsy)
How great are these!
African Dream Jersey/Scarf $25 USD
Made from Jersey strips, these funky pieces are the perfect cure to summer accessorising in the warmer months. These pieces are so versatile, worn as a long necklace, collar or scarf. They're lightweight, versatile and add a much needed splash of colour to any outfit, with colours ranging from cotton candy pink, to speckled black and white. 
Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*