Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I always said that I wanted to live somewhere that never sleeps. I might be a little afraid of the dark. I suppose that's why I like hospitals and hotels... There's always someone around, awake and some lights on. Well I have finally found a really cool alternative (until I find my prefect apartment that is!)
QueenB Candles and candle holders

above is the Park Avenue tealight holder from the NYC collection

Beautiful and very affordable! (And they're Australian!) Have a look at their amazing range here. LOVE!
Wouldn't they be a lovely gift for a baby shower (a grown up friendly version of your typical night lights, just add a faux candle for safety)

This Artichoke tealight holder is another of my favourites!


Which is your favourite!!?!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*