Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas wishlist

We've been searching around, trying to find the perfect gifts for our Christmas list...
The catch is, there's always something (or things!) that we end up adding to our (eve expanding) wish list! Here are our favourites so far...

FOX by DIMDI $25.87 

I'm not sure why I like this picture so much... but I do! from here
Maybe because it reminds me of one of my favourtie stories from my childhood, Fantastic Mr Fox (story by Roald Dahl) The animated film Fantastic Mr Fox (2009) is a great accompaniment to this handsome painting. 

T2 Sweet Dreams cup - Ice Blue $20 cup and image from here

I have to admit I'm new to the T2 fanclub, but after my recent visit to the Queens Plaza store... I'm a little bit in love! These beautiful tea cups and saucers come in a rainbow of colours and shapes for all tastes! 

Tiny Heart Ring by GoldenSilver $18.00

Wear your heart on your... finger! This sweet little hand carved, stearling silver ring from here is one of my very favourite finds. So delicate and quite lovely! A perfect gift for that special someone... 

Kikki K book - Now Is The Time $19.95 from here 

...Because despite the fact that we all seem to be so time strapped, there are so many things we put off with "I wish I had" and "I don't have the time" etc
...Although we shouldn't need it, a little inspirational/motivational tool to nudge us it the right direction. Something to remind you to appreciate the little things each day. Others, including "It's Never Too Late" and "Be Happy" available from here


Regina Spektor - Far $19.99 from here

Beautiful music for a beautiful season. One of my new favourite artists this year. Perfect music for really listening to or just listening, either way these songs are beautiful in an slightly imperfect, little bit twisted kinda way. Have a listen  



What's on your wishlist? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*