Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Favourite things...

Most people have a signature dish, right?

Something they love, something that's a little different, something that tastes great, looks good and is easy to prepare...
For example my friend Tam has an amazing TimTam *hehe* blueberry cheesecake that never fails to impress (thesecretlifeoftam.blogspot.com)...
So this holiday season I decided to scout out a recipe to base my signature dish on...
I've always like the idea of edible flowers, a salad that's pretty and nutritious. I came across this one... pic from here


...Rose petals, nasturtium, squash blossom, lettuce/cabbage (various colours)
(not all flowers are edible, check with your local nursery first!) 
What's your signature recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*