Monday, February 7, 2011

The magical Mr Magorium

What a magical film.
I wonder why life doesn't always feel quite as magical and wonderful as it seems in the movies... Is the magic something we grow out of, or forget... or do we just forget to remember? 
Well I want to live in a world like Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium...
And if I can't do that, then at least I can dress like I do...

Spotted Scallop Collar Dress, Topshop
...wear it like Mahoney with a classic denim jacket
or layer over a fun patterned skivvy like so


Accessorise with your very favourite hat, just like Eric
Some wonderfully cosy, colourful socks paired with bright ballet flats
 And finally, your very own "Block of Wood" just like Mahoneys!
(hopefully yours is magical too) 
Hat from kumimakiko, necklace from FancyPop 


"Your life is an occasion... Rise to it!" - Mr Magorium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep... *Beeeeeeep*